No Grills Allowed
Montgomery County Law on Outdoor Cooking:
No gas-fired, charcoal, or electric grills or other cooking appliances are permitted to be used nor stored inside the residence, storage areas, on balconies, or patios.
County law requires
- A minimum distance of 20 feet from any building.
- A clear space free of ignitable materials not less than ten (10) feet in diameter around the grill.
- The fire must be constantly attended by a responsible person at least 18 years of age until the fire is extinguished.
- A garden hose or other extinguishing equipment has to be nearby and readily available for use.
- Proper disposal of ashes after a 24 hour cool down period.
The county also prohibits storage of the grill on the property.
For these reasons grills CANNOT be stored or used anywhere on the property.