Scroll down for the following:
- What are the County Smoke Alarm Requirements?
- Which fire station serves us?
- Which schools serve this area?
- Where do I vote in Government Elections?
What are the County Smoke Alarm Requirements?
For more Information visit http://www6.montgomerycountymd.gov/content/frs-safe/resources/laws/alarms.asp
Which fire station serves us?
We are served by the Rockville Volunteer Fire Dept.
First response is provided by Station 3- 380 Hungerford Drive , Rockville, MD 20850 – Phone 301.424.2311
For information or to donate visit – http://www.rvfd.org
Which schools serve this area?
- High School: Gaithersburg HS
- Middle School: Forest Oak MS
- Elementary School: Rosemont ES
For more info visit http://www.montgomeryschoolsmd.org
Where do I vote in Government Elections?
Polling Place- Summit Hall Elementary School 101 W Deer Park Rd Gaithersburg MD 20877
- Precinct 09033
- Congressional District 6
- Legislative District 15
- Council District 3
- School District: 2
- Circuit Court District 6
For election info visit http://www6.montgomerycountymd.gov/apps/elections/index.asp