New Property Manager
Over the past year the board has evaluated the level of service that we received from our property management company and reached the conclusion that we needed to upgrade to onsite management.
On May 1, we added Easy Property Management, led by long term resident Evan Strianese, to supplement Gates Hudson Community Management.
Since then we continued to evaluate and have decided to terminate Gates Hudson on December 31 and go with Easy Property Management as our exclusive property manager effective January 1, 2019.
To ensure smooth operations we have:
- Added a single 24-hour number to allow you to reach the association – 240.252.2003
- Added a PO Box – 325 Ellington Blvd, Box 606 Gaithersburg MD 20878 – to receive association mail
- Signed up with BB&T Association Services to expand your options to pay – 2019 Payment Instructions
- Restored content to the Decoverly IV website – http://www.decoverlyiv.com/
- Subscribed to a property management portal to allow owners to access information on their accounts
We look forward to improved service and appreciate your cooperation and patience during the transition.